Sunday, December 13, 2009

Excuse my Terrible Spelling

It has just occured to me that writing this blog is basically just bashing the keyboard while waiting for some random profound thought to come along. With that in mind, do any of you ever see a little-hand-held peice of machenery (Like a portable Fan or Gizmo of some sort) and start playing with it as if it's the best toy in the world? I've caught myself doing this regularly, even making little 'BWOOOSH' noises or something every now and then. it doesn't stop there. Although it might ruin my credibility, I regularly realise that I'm stomping around my room pretending to be a robot, then blink and decide that I should probably go for a walk before I go COMPLETELY crazy.

...

BZZZZT EX-TER-MIN-ATE! EX-TER-MIN-ATE!

But enough of that. I just find it funny that 10 years on and my tendancy to get lost in my own head has still not changed. An-

Yes? What...?

Alright. Gaston says Hi.

Anyway, where were we? Ah, yes.

I still can't remember what I was going to talk about yesterday, So yeah.

Anyway, I think you'll all be pleased to hear that on the 9th I recieved my FIRST BADGE AT MY SCHOOL. For those who don't know, a badge is a clip you attach to your collar-thing, and is awarded for some mundane achievement like breathing or something.

Anyway, do you want to know what it was for?

Finishing school.

That's right, in the THREE YEARS I've been there, my ONE AND ONLY BADGE was the one it was basically impossible not to get.

I'm not sure if I should be depressed or proud of that fact...


Anyway. This was basically just a little blob of miscellanious Info I haven't said yet, so I'll wrap this up now.

Fortune and Favors,
~James Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment